The Users Insights Reports are where all the WordPress user data comes together. The reports dashboards display a real-time summary of your user data. Taken as a whole, these reports are designed to help you make smarter decisions, monitor the progress of your goals and quickly identify problems.
The Reports dashboard comes with 40+ different reports that provide an easy way to measure and analyze performance across all the different metrics and get a detailed picture of your business. Every WordPress user report transforms your specific user data into actionable insights that help you better understand your users and make better business decisions.
Every single report provides a visual representation of the different category of your user data. The reports can be from different types depending on the nature of the information that is represented. Multiple reports are grouped into different tabs based on their type and source. Most of the reports are grouped by the Users Insights module the data comes from. For example, all the reports from the WooCommerce data, like the number of sales or the number of orders per customer, are grouped under the WooCommerce tab. Additionally, you have the option to choose which reports to be visible from each module. Some of the reports also have the option to filter the data shown on the report. For example, on the registered users report you can choose to have it displayed by day, week, month or year.
General WordPress User Reports
Registered Users Report
The registered users report shows the number of users registered in the most recent period. By default it shows the number of WordPress users registered in the past several days. You can also do custom reporting and change the type of period, so you can easily see how many users have been registered in the past several weeks, months or years. This WordPress user report can be very useful to explore the user base growth over time.
User Geolocation Reports
If you have the Geolocation module active, the Geolocation reports will show you all the detected geolocation details of your WordPress users. The geolocation data that Users Insights detects is the user country, region and city. Therefore, the following user geolocation reports are available:
- Top user countries
- Top user regions
- Top user cities
These reports are available as a bar chart, showing the top several locations that your users come from. The geolocation reports can help you create a demographic analysis, which can be used to improve your product or services.
User Browser & Platform Reports
With the Users Insights Device Detection module active, you can see the detected user browser and platform data in the Reports section. The User Browsers report shows the percentage of each browser, such as Chrome or Firefox, that your users use. Similarly, the User Platforms report shows the platforms data, such as Apple or Windows, in a pie chart.
The WooCommerce Reports show various data related with your WooCommerce customer orders. With these reports you can monitor and analyze your shop performance, without having to use complex external tools. The following WooCommerce reports are available:
- Sales – showing the number of sales in daily, weekly, monthly and yearly periods
- New customers – showing the number of new customers in daily, weekly, monthly and yearly periods
- Number of orders per customer – a pie chart showing the percentage of customers that have 1, 2, etc. orders. It can be further filtered by the order status, so for example, you can see only the completed orders.
- Top billing countries
- Top billing states
- Top billing cities
- Order status – a pie chart showing how many orders there are from each status
- Top ordered products
- Top coupons used
- Payment methods used
To learn more about the available reports, you can visit the WooCommerce Reports page.
WooCommerce Memberships Reports
In addition to the general WooCommerce reports, Users Insights also provides a set of reports for the WooCommerce Memberships plugin. If you are using the WooCommerce Memberships plugin to manage a membership site, the Users Insights reports will help you analyze your memberships performance. The available reports are:
- New members – showing the number of new members subscribed in daily, weekly, monthly and yearly periods
- Number of memberships per plan – a pie chart showing how many memberships each plan has. It can be further filtered by the membership status, so for example, you can see only the active memberships
- Membership statuses – showing how many memberships of each status there are. This report can be further filtered by a membership plan, so you can explore the statuses of a selected plan only
Ultimate Member User Reports
Users Insights also includes a reports module for the Ultimate Member plugin. These reports are dynamically generated based on your form fields settings. Users Insights detects the Ultimate Member forms along with their fields and provides reports for the data that your users have completed based on the field type. For example, radio field data is visualized in pie charts, based on the options selected. Or numeric field types are displayed in a bar chart, based on the ranges of the data.
For more information you can visit the Ultimate Member Reports page.
Gravity Forms User Reports
The Gravity Forms Reports of Users Insights consists of two parts. The first part is the Gravity Forms submission data, which is a report showing the top user submitted forms. The second part of the reports is the data submitted when using the User Registration Add-on. Users Insights detects the data submitted via the add-on and dynamically creates different reports based on the type of data submitted. For example, pie charts are displayed for single option fields and bar charts are displayed for multiple choice fields.
BuddyPress User Reports
As part of its BuddyPress module, Users Insights also provides reports for the BuddyPress plugin user data. These reports can help you analyze your user activity, such as find the most popular groups or see how many friends each user has on average. Additionally, reports of the user profile data are also available. Fields like single/multiple choice fields and numeric fields are automatically detected and presented with various graphs and charts, based on the type of data.
Head over to the BuddyPress Reports page to learn more about all the available reports.
LearnDash User Reports
The LearnDash module of Users Insights comes with a set of user reports that can help you analyze your student activity and performance. The currently available LearnDash reports are:
- Active students – number of active students presented in daily, weekly, monthly and yearly periods
- Course enrolments – number of course enrolments presented in daily, weekly, monthly and yearly periods
- Top courses by number of students – can be further filtered by their status, such as “Completed” and “In Progress”
- Top groups by student number
- Quiz attempts – a pie chart showing how many attempts users need to pass a quiz. This report can be very useful to assess the quiz difficulty level. It can be filtered to show the attempts for a selected quiz only.
- Quiz score – a bar chart showing how many students pass a quiz for each percentage range. This report can also be used to check how difficult the students find each quiz.
Head over to the LearnDash Reports page to learn more about all the available LMS reports.
Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) Reports
If you use the Easy Digital Downloads plugin for your e-commerce store, the Users Insights EDD reports can give you an insights of your store’s performance. The following reports are available for the EDD plugin:
- Sales – number of sales in daily, weekly, monthly and yearly periods
- New customers – number of new customers in daily, weekly, monthly and yearly periods
- Number of sales per customer – a pie chart showing how many users have made 1, 2 and more sales
- Order statuses pie chart
- Customer lifetime value – a bar chart visualizing the customer lifetime value ranges
- Best sellers
Additionally, if you are using the Software Licensing add-on, the following reports are also available:
- License statuses – a pie chart visualizing the license statuses
- License renewals – a bar graph showing the license renewals over time (daily, weekly, monthly and yearly periods)